The MBA program welcomes students from all undergraduate majors. Eleven upper level courses provide broad exposure across business disciplines and depth in key functions. MBA students will be able to choose from ten majors such as Finance, Marketing, International Business, Health and Medical Services, or The Data Intelligent MBA. Those students without previous coursework in business may be required to take up to eight foundation level courses.
The unique flexibility of the Saint Joseph’s MBA works with your schedule by allowing you to take classes part-time, full-time, on campus, and online. You can graduate in as little as one-year, or take up to six-years to complete your degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting, Business Analysis, and Financial Reporting
- Contemporary Information Technologies
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing Work Organizations
- Marketing Concepts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: email@example.com
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.