We know that pursuing your MBA is a commitment of your time and finances. We also know that earning an advanced degree opens up more opportunities than ever before. That's why at the MBA program of Wilkes University, we are lowering our tuition without sacrificing our commitment to your goals and advancement opportunities.
Choose the program that suits you best:
Online MBA. Accelerated seven-week sessions allow you to focus on one course at a time while completing two during each academic semester. Earn your MBA in just two years while enjoying the convenience of online learning – no visits to campus required. An emphasis on leadership will prepare you for the next step in your career.
Weekend MBA. Face-to-face classes are blended with online coursework so you can earn your MBA with limited visits to campus. Monthly meetings, occurring on the second Saturday of each month, allow you to balance work, family and school while advancing your career.
Objectives of the MBA Program
Graduates of the MBA program in the Sidhu School of Business and Leadership emphasize the following competencies:
- Communication. to enhance the skills necessary to effectively transfer information applicable to any discipline through presentations, team projects, and interactions with peers.
- Decision-making. to enable individuals to create and evaluate alternative courses of action as a procedure for making decisions and teach them the mental processes of problem identification and resolution techniques needed to perform critical thinking, enabling them to make important decisions.
- Ethics and social responsibility. to provide students with a set of principles that govern actions of moral conduct in order that they might operate ethically in today's business environment and instill in students the concept of acting responsibly in order to benefit and serve society.
- Leadership. to develop in students the potential to influence others in order to accomplish organizational goals by exposing them to theories of organizational leadership and development, and fostering that growth with projects throughout the course of their studies.
- Professionalism. to develop professional managers, with emphasis on the organization, operation, and control of an enterprise, including international and diverse perspectives.
- Team performance. to provide meaningful opportunities to cultivate teamwork throughout the course of studies through various projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Foundations of Statistics
Foundations of Finance
Foundations of Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed online application with a $35 application fee
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- A personal statement addressing the following: your short- and long-term goals, why you wish to pursue your MBA at Wilkes University, why you are a strong candidate for the Wilkes MBA program
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.