The graduate program in psychology offers core and elective courses in topics such as biopsychology, memory, social psychology and many other specialized areas of research. Independent research is strongly emphasizes and students participate in directed studies and complete a master’s thesis based on empirical research. In addition to the stimulating coursework, students attend colloquia, lab meetings and conduct scientific research with their faculty mentors.
Graduates of the M.S. in psychology program are ready to secure positions in many areas of research or industry or to pursue further studies in doctoral programs in experimental or clinical psychology. The program offers a rigorous course of study that provides an academic and research-oriented foundation to prepare top-notch researchers in the field of psychology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Learning and Behavior
- Advanced Physiological Psychology
- Advanced Sensory Processes
- Cognitive Science
- Health Psychology
- Principles of Neuropsychology
- Memory Organization and Retrieval
- Comparative Psychology
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Behavioral Medicine
- Developmental Psychology
- Personality and Motivation
- Social Cognition
- Advanced Groups Theory
- Phenomenon of the Self
- Advanced Child Psychopathology
- Ethics in Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: email@example.com
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 953 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 953 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.