The experiential learning format allows students to immediately apply their classroom learning in the workplace.
Organization Development and Leadership Students at Saint Joseph's University will experience the richness of an interactive and vibrant learning community. Class sizes are small and offer high-tech and high-touch experiences with engaging and challenging experiences applicable to everyday life. Students become part of a network of high-achieving alumni while learning skills such as the latest Gestalt coaching methods approved by the International Coach Foundation. Faculty are Ph.D.’s, M.B.A.’s, authors and organizational leaders, consultants to Fortune 500 companies, executive coaches to CEOs, and senior managers with global experience.
Graduates of the program have gone on to leadership roles at countless companies and organizations and have been widely published both domestically and internationally. Graduates will, without a doubt, lead “with and for others” and serve as leaders and visionaries for the future.
- Psychology of Coaching
- Leadership and Team Development
- Positive Psychology and Scholarship
- Leadership Principles
- Career Development: Theory and Practice
- Appreciative Inquiry: Theory and Practice of Positive and Whole System Change
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Change and Culture
- Leading Teams
- Social Media and Learning
- Implementing Change
- The Coaching Leader
- Seminar in Global Issues
- Study Tour: Seminar in Global Issues
- Creative Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Organization Consulting: A Gestalt Approach
- Organization Development: Theory and Application
- Stress and Crisis Management
- Interpersonal Relations
- Facilitating Organization Development
- Intervention Skills: Strategy and Design
- Research Design and Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Organisational Behaviour View 2261 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts for all credits earned, undergraduate and graduate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Personal statement
International16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.