The experiential learning format allows students to immediately apply their classroom learning in the workplace.
Students will experience the richness of an interactive and vibrant learning community. Class sizes are small and offer high-tech and high-touch experiences with engaging and challenging experiences applicable to everyday life. Students become part of a network of high-achieving alumni while learning skills such as the latest Gestalt coaching methods approved by the International Coach Foundation. Faculty are Ph.D.’s, M.B.A.’s, authors and organizational leaders, consultants to Fortune 500 companies, executive coaches to CEOs, and senior managers with global experience.
Graduates of the program have gone on to leadership roles at countless companies and organizations and have been widely published both domestically and internationally. Graduates will, without a doubt, lead “with and for others” and serve as leaders and visionaries for the future.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Coaching
- Leadership and Team Development
- Positive Psychology and Scholarship
- Leadership Principles
- Career Development: Theory and Practice
- Appreciative Inquiry: Theory and Practice of Positive and Whole System Change
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Change and Culture
- Leading Teams
- Social Media and Learning
- Implementing Change
- The Coaching Leader
- Seminar in Global Issues
- Study Tour: Seminar in Global Issues
- Creative Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Organization Consulting: A Gestalt Approach
- Organization Development: Theory and Application
- Stress and Crisis Management
- Interpersonal Relations
- Facilitating Organization Development
- Intervention Skills: Strategy and Design
- Research Design and Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1495 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International870 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 870 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National870 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 870 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.