This Pastoral Ministry - Health Care Ministry program from University of Dallas contributes to the student's ability to meet the certification standards of the National Association of Catholic Chaplains.
What you'll study
In addition to the core courses, two elective courses are required to receive a Master of Pastoral Ministry with a concentration in Health Care Ministry.
- Ministry in the Church
- Clinical Pastoral Education (C.P.E.)
- Ministry Capstone - Health Care Ministry
- Systematic Theology
- Moral Theology
- Liturgy and Sacraments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Health Administration View 938 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- Provide the appropriate application documents:
- Submit contact information for three (3) references:
- 1) Pastor (or spiritual director),
- 2) Employer/Professor, and
- 3) Lay Leader
- Submit your official transcripts for all regionally accredited colleges/universities attended. You may also upload your unofficial transcripts, if granted admission, official transcripts will be required before you can register for classes.
- Submit a Theological Reflection Essay
International9060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.