Pastoral skills are developed through course work, field education and a capstone project.
In addition to the core courses, the following courses, plus three credit hours of additional internship, six credit hours of elective pastoral ministry courses, are required to receive a Master of Pastoral Ministry - Campus Ministry concentration from University of Dallas.
- Ministry in Church
- Pastoral Ministry Internship
- Systematic Theology
- Moral Theology
- Liturgy and Sacraments
- Scripture Elective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Dallas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- Provide the appropriate application documents:
- Submit contact information for three (3) references:
- 1) Pastor (or spiritual director),
- 2) Employer/Professor, and
- 3) Lay Leader
- Submit your official transcripts for all regionally accredited colleges/universities attended. You may also upload your unofficial transcripts, if granted admission, official transcripts will be required before you can register for classes.
- Submit a Theological Reflection Essay
International9060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.