The Cybersecurity master’s program from University of Dallas dives into the critical topics facing organizations today. The topics include data protection, legal and compliance, operational and strategic cybersecurity management, penetration testing and digital forensics.
Where Will a Career in Cybersecurity Take Me?
Students who complete this degree often pursue careers in areas such as threat analysis, cyber defense, network security, penetration testing and digital forensics.
Demand for experienced and qualified cybersecurity professionals has never been higher. Large and small organizations from government agencies to private enterprises are hiring cybersecurity professionals to protect networks and information systems.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cybersecurity professionals report an average salary of $116,000, nearly three times the national median income. By 2021 demand for cybersecurity professionals is expected to reach over 3 million unfilled cybersecurity positions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Analysis for Decision Making.
- The Effective Leader
- Business and Society
- Data Protection
- Compliance and Legal Issues
- Operational Cybersecurity Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business uses a rolling admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 134 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- U.S. bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 from a regionally accredited college or university (or comparable foreign degree).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in any graduate-level coursework completed.
- Good academic standing with all colleges attended.
- TOEFL IBT (80+), IELTS Academic (6.5+), PTE Academic (67), or iTEP (3.9+) scores (only required for visa holders without U.S. degrees).
International37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.