The Master of Science in Nursing at University of Indianapolis program trains health care professionals to meet women's unique health needs. The program prepares you to:
- Provide primary care advanced practice nursing to women across the lifespan
- Practice independently and collaboratively to improve the health of women and their families, especially for underserved and vulnerable populations
- Educate paraprofessionals, professionals, clients, families and communities regarding health care issues concerning women
- Participate in clinical research that incorporates evidence-based care and extends knowledge in advanced nursing practice relevant to women and their families
- Incorporate Christian values and ethical decision-making into advanced-practice nursing care
- Assume leadership roles in influencing health policies that promote high quality, cost-effective care for women and their families
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum includes 16 classes, clinicals and completion of a scholarly project under the guidance of a faculty mentor. Classes include both non-clinical core courses and clinical courses, which must be taken in a prescribed sequence. Our advisors will work with you to help you stay on track.
- Clinical hour requirements include experiences in diverse settings, which allow you to develop skills under a variety of circumstances. You'll work one-on-one with faculty members to find preceptor locations that meet your learning goals.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 742 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online graduate nursing application.
- Official transcripts of all previous college work. A bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) from an NLN or CCNE accredited program with at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required. Must demonstrate evidence of completed coursework in undergraduate statistics and research.
- One recommendation from supervisor, MSN preferred, addressing clinical ability, work experience, professional nursing contributions, and potential for success in graduate school.
- Valid Professional Nursing license.
International14640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 488 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 488 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.