What is this course about?
Molecular and Translational Neuroscience at Ulm University is:
- Exploring the molecular mechanisms of neuronal diseases
- Research with the aim of testing innovative therapies (drugs, new forms of application)
- Investigating molecular neurobiological issues with bridge between cellular and pharmacological basic research, molecular neurobiology, behavioral physiology, and diagnostic and pharmacological applications
- Research leading to improved diagnostics
- Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Advanced Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Practical Training in Laboratory Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Molecular Sciences Neuroscience View 39 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a bachelor's degree with examination results in the Molecular Medicinea) the bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.5 or better,or if there is no degree yet, byb) all examinations completed up to the application deadline with an average grade of 2.7 or better
- Proof of sufficient English language skills at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is proven by:
- 7.0 points or better on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- 95 points or better in the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- The description of the previous career (curriculum vitae) and the letter of motivation must be submitted by the end of the application period.
- In addition to these requirements, a selection interview must be successfully passed.
International340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ulm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.