Students in the one-year Corporate MBA program at University of Indianapolis are able to work with an executive career coach throughout their time in the program, as well as for a full year after graduation. Career preparation may include assessing strengths and possible career fits, crafting resumes and cover letters, practicing interview skills, and outlining job search strategies. The career coach also can assist students in finding and preparing for an internship. The cost is included in the program's tuition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Law
- Accounting Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Ethics & Leadership
- Quantitative Business Tools
- Operations Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Global Business Seminar + international business trip
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate Financial Theory
- Strategic Analysis
- Final Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Official transcripts from each university or college attended, even if you did not complete a degree
- $50 application fee
- If you already have a graduate degree in business or an MD, we may be able to waive this requirement.
- These may be written by your supervisors, colleagues, peers, or former college professors. You can, but are not required to, use this form.
International27216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.