About Management and Finance (MMF) at the LUMSA University
The course offers an international learning path in which functional and sectoral knowledge are integrated into the themes of innovation and sustainability, preparing graduates to take on managerial roles with full awareness of the economic, social and environmental challenges of the 21st century.
We offer a master degree in Management and Finance at the LUMSA University. Classes are organized in two semesters during each year of study. Usually first semester starts in October and ends at the end of December; while second semester starts at the end of February and ends by May.
- Specialist in administration
- Finance and management control
- Expert in business management
- Expert in new business start-up
- Expert in management of financial intermediaries
- Expert in corporate finance and investment banking
- Business English
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Financial management and markets
- Economics Of Innovation And Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Sustainable Development View 17 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The entrance visa for study purposes issued by the competent Italian Diplomatic authorities
- Certified true copy of the final academic qualification achieved, which entitles the student to have access to the following level of academic education. Duly legalized by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities in the country of reference, provided with consular legalization, the Dichiarazione di valore in loco and with an official translation into Italian;
- Transcript of exams issued by the competent University – approved by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in the country of reference – with the name of each passed exams and the detailed syllabi of each course attended, required to achieve the final title in question;
- ID Card /Passport.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.