We offer a master degree in Marketing and Digital Communication at the LUMSA University. Upon completion of this master degree, graduates should be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and competencies of theoretical paradigms and practical techniques for crafting and executing web marketing strategies and to demonstrate knowledge and competencies of theoretical paradigms and practical techniques for communicating with different targets through traditional and new media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web marketing and digital advertising
- Communication metrics - web analytic and data mining
- Media planning and brand management
- Business planning and start up
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management and Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Communication View 20 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The entrance visa for study purposes issued by the competent Italian Diplomatic authorities
- Certified true copy of the final academic qualification achieved, which entitles the student to have access to the following level of academic education. This copy must be duly legalized by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities in the country of reference, provided with consular legalization, the “Dichiarazione di valore in loco”, and with an official translation into Italian;
- Transcript of exams issued by the competent University – approved by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in the country of reference – with the name of each passed exams and the detailed syllabi of each course attended, required to achieve the final title in question;
- ID Card/Passport.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.