Students completing all requirements are eligible for New Jersey Certification as a Reading Specialist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychological and Theoretical Foundations of Reading
- Developmental Reading: Curriculum and Techniques
- Reading in Secondary Education
- Reading Disabilities
- Clinical Practices in the Diagnosis and Correction of Reading Disabilities I
- Clinical Practices in the Diagnosis and Correction of Reading Disabilities II
- Administration and Supervision of Reading Programs
- Practicum in Reading
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3494 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0*
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or MAT (Miller Analogies Test) scores
- New Jersey Standard Instructional Certificate or CEAS
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume/CV
- Personal statement
- Departmental interview may be required
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
International974 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 974 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National974 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 974 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State823 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 823 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.