The Public Administration - Non-Profit Management program at Kean University was designed by our faculty in consultation with our Board of Advisors and the nonprofit community to provide our students with the foundation to become effective leaders of nonprofit and voluntary organizations.
This concentration prepares you to begin or advance in careers as administrators in nonprofit organizations providing you with the knowledge, the values and the skills to work effectively and to administer programs in virtually any segment of the social service community. Your coursework covers the critical elements of administration, including budgeting, strategic planning, human resources, information systems, non-profit law, leadership and ethics, and multicultural competencies. We help you focus on the unique nature and needs of nonprofit organizations and gain the skills and knowledge specific to and necessary for leadership in this growing and dynamic sector. The sheer diversity of nonprofit organizations and the issues they work on means that nonprofits require leaders with a thorough understanding of the complex nonprofit landscape.
Beyond the Classroom
At Kean we believe learning and professional growth extend far beyond the walls of our classrooms. That's why we encourage you to take advantage of a variety of research opportunities, internships and more that we offer to advance your career and set the stage for continued success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Foundations of Public Administration
- Economic Issues in Public Adm Economic Issues in Public Adm
- Analytical Methods in Public Management
- Research Methods and Design
- Public Budgeting & Financial Management
- Managing Info Sys/pub Sector Managing Info Sys/pub Sector
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 2143 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7876 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.