Students entering the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies at Coastal Carolina University embark on a path of intellectual development unlike most traditional graduate programs.
- Through a curriculum built around multiple disciplines, motivated adults from all backgrounds have the opportunity to build connections between their topics of study and their personal and professional lives, and develop wider perspectives on the human condition.
- Upon graduation, MALS students possess advanced writing and research skills, creative problem-solving strategies, and display an openness to new ideas and a lifelong pursuit of learning—the hallmarks of a liberal arts degree, and the most desired traits of the 21st-century work force.
- Graduate Research Methods
- Graduate Writing, Documentation and Presentation
- Capstone Experience
- Human Geography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 704 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- International applicants to Coastal Carolina University graduate programs must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree at a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent at an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their country. Non-US citizens who are legal residents of the US (e.g. green card holders) do not use the international student application.
- If you have been enrolled in a CCU Graduate program within the last three years but did not finish, and you are eligible to readmit to that program, or if you've simply missed a major semester (fall, spring), you will need to fill out an application for readmission.
International33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 598 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Conway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.