At Fine Arts - Studio at Kean University graduates of the Fine Arts - Studio program from Kean University find rewarding and creative work.
- Art educators
- Museum educators
- Professional artists or writers
- Fine arts supervisors
- Artisans in a variety of visual arts fields
- Jewelry designers
- Studio artists
- Community arts coordinators
- Private art school owners and instructors
- College artists-in-residence
What You Learn
- You can pursue a specific degree in studio arts, certification or supervision that fits your career goals.
- Rediscover the passion that led you to the field of art, by stepping back into the studio and classroom
- Enhance your artistic skills, and techniques and conceptual thinking as an artist and/or educator
- Study the philosophical and psychological underpinnings of art and artistic expression
- Gain new insights, inspiration and perspective as an artist and fine arts educator
- Work, interact and share ideas with other professional artists and art educators
- Enrich your professional profile, and fuel your creative intelligence and expressive voice.
- Mentor Sequence
- Advanced Seminar in Fine Arts Education I
- Advanced Seminar in Fine Arts Education II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Fine Arts View 850 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kean University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State16224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8112 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.