Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
The skills required for communication and public relations have been drastically redefined by changes in social and digital media. Professionals in the field are required to coordinate increasingly complex public relations campaigns now that the consumer and brand are so interconnected.
Students will explore marketing and communications as essential components of a business plan, discover how to develop relationships in business that benefit all stakeholders, as well as how to create successful communication and public relations strategies.
During this Communication and Public Relations program from EU Business School, students will learn how to:
- Incorporate a marketing plan as an essential part of a business plan.
- Drive a company forward with a solid communication strategy.
- Use new digital techniques to develop relationships.
Companies across all fields have significant use for individuals with a Communication and Public Relations MBA degree as they are versatile and useful in almost any field. Students who major in this could become:
- Campaign coordinators
- Media consultants
- Development officers
- Communications managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) Public Relations View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.