Educational Administration - Supervisor and Principal at Kean University qualifies the individual who holds a New Jersey instructional certificate or educational services certificate, and has had three years experience, for certification as a general supervisor, K-12, and five years experience for principal certification, K-12. Program completion satisfies the degree and subject matter preparation requirements for a Certificate of Eligibility as a principal. Principal certification candidates also must pass a written State required examination; obtain an offer of employment in a position requiring the principal’s endorsement; and complete a two-year mentored residency following graduation.
Beyond the Classroom
At Kean we believe learning and job growth extends far beyond the walls of our classrooms. That's why we encourage you to take advantage of a variety of research opportunities available to you, study abroad and pursue internships that will advance your career or set the stage for another advanced degree.
- School Supervision and Organizational Theory
- Supervision and Evaluation of Instruction
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation: Theory and Practice
- Learning, Instruction, Evaluation and Curriculum Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 123 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State16224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8112 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.