At Criminal Justice from Kean University our students take a variety of courses, from victimology to ethics, and use scientific inquiry to research and address the problems facing the criminal justice system.
Kean graduates have a firm grasp of police, courts and corrections in order to be productive contributors to the debate on policy and practice in law enforcement.
What You Learn
By taking the Criminal Justice program at Kean University you gain an advanced understanding of research and everyday issues related to criminal justice.
- Explore various operations within the criminal justice system
- Use current theoretical models to explain crime and delinquency
- Study the American legal system, corrections and criminal law
- Gain an understanding of the role of police in society
- Appreciate race, class and gender issues within the system
- You can also pursue a for-credit graduate internship in criminal justice.
- Crime and Delinquency
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Ethics in Criminal Justice
- Policing in Society
- The American Legal System
- Race, Class and Gender in the Criminal Justice System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 258 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State16224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8112 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.