Graduate students take a deep dive into the field and learn to design, build and maintain complex systems. Students master current and evolving technologies.
At Kean, graduate students in computer information systems gain experience, expertise and confidence to become information technology leaders, and ultimately work in the fields of gaming, business, government, banking, industry and more.
The Computer Information Systems program from Kean University allows students to work closely with faculty on longer, more detailed work, research and projects.
What You Learn
You gain the tools you need to work toward a successful career in computer information systems.
- Master software engineering and IT system development
- Work in software quality and security assurance
- Practice analytic data science
- Study the latest in cybersecurity and digital forensics
- Delve into artificial intelligence and machine learning
You can earn your degree at Kean's main campus in Union or online.
- Computer Information Systems
- Advanced Analysis of Algorithms
- Database Systems
- Software Engineering
- Software Assurance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 988 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7876 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.