Business Administration - Global Management from Kean University offers a wide and deep selection of global-focused courses, experiences and training in international business issues.
Graduates of the Business Administration - Global Management program from Kean University work as leaders in all sectors of business around the globe, from major international corporations to smaller companies and government entities.
What You Learn
You learn the complexities of global business operations to advance your career. You also:
- Understand the economic, cultural, ethical and legal dimensions of global business operations
- Make effective business decisions using quantitative data and research methods
- Adopt tools to manage across cultures
- Work with students and partner companies across the world in a global practicum
- Communicate with various constituencies in different roles
You can choose to pursue our executive option and also study at our campus in Wenzhou, China, which has more than 1,000 business students.
- Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Business Finance
- Strategic Management
- Quantitative Methods in Management Science
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1487 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (lower GPAs will be considered based on strength of overall application)
- Submit GMAT or GRE test scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume/CV
- Personal essay explaining candidate’s interest in the program
- Personal interview may be required
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
International21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10667 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State16224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8112 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.