The Master of Science in psychological science degree is a two-year program designed to provide 1) advanced general knowledge of the field, 2) specialized knowledge of subfields, and 3) opportunities to develop appropriate research skills. By providing three separate tracks, the program is flexible enough for students to design a course of study appropriate for their specific needs. Students must declare their commitment to a track by the beginning of their second year.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Learning
- History of Psychology
- Life Span Psychology
- Studies in the Psychology of Adolescence
- Psychology of Successful Aging
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Introduction to Group Dynamics
- Theories of Personality
- Introduction to Behavior Analysis
- Studies in the Psychology of the Exceptional Child
- Survey of Research in Abnormal Behavior
- Advanced Bio-Psychology Course
- Advanced Cognitive Psychology
- Human Factors
- Seminar in Cognitive Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Present an official transcript showing at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA for your undergraduate studies. The average GPA of students admitted to this program is significantly higher than the minimum.
- Have completed at least 9 semester hours of undergraduate work in psychology.
- Have completed an undergraduate statistics course.
- Apply to Graduate School - Graduate Admissions Application.
- Complete the Goal Statement Form[PDF] - [Word Doc]. This completed form should be returned via email as a PDF or Word Document to GradAdmiss@ship.edu.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.