- You can earn your master's degree in STEM education in just 18 months. This program is designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle by offering classes online and face-to-face meeting one Saturday per month.
- Students will complete a sequence of six courses to teach research-based principles grounded in education with a specific class focused on their certification area followed by a 12-week student teaching practicum. Students will also complete and present a research project and comprehensive teaching portfolio.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of STEM Education in the United States
- Research and Contemporary Issues in STEM Education
- Instructional Strategies and Technology in STEM Education
- Assessment in STEM Education
- Safety and Welfare in Science Education
- Foundations of Teaching Business and Technology
- Number Theory Discovery
- Accommodating All Students in STEM Education
- Student Teaching and STEM Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3512 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.