What will students learn in the Economics Engineering programme at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of the modern world economy and international trade, international investment, international finance.
- Regulations in international economics, world organizations and their activities
- Knowledge and practical skills necessary to analyze and solve a range of risk assessment and management issues.
Master can work in managerial and executive positions in national, EU or international organizations with activities in financial and operational management. These professionals are demanded in the banking sector, investment advisory and management fields, as well as logistics, wholesale and large construction companies. Possibility to proceed to doctoral studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practice of Research Activity
- Engineering of Economic Solutions (with Course Project)
- Behavioral Economics
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- IT Security Management
- Advanced Economies
- Anatomy and Management of Sustainable Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Finance General Engineering & Technology View 22 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3989 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3989 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3989 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3989 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.