To train Master's degree holders in a branch of Finance able to apply knowledge about science and practice in financial engineering and practice to form, evaluate and independently make effective and scientifically grounded decisions in use of financial technologies concerning risk and uncertainty, changing society demands and technological progress.
What will students learn in the Finance Engineering at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- principles and methods of FinTech creation, use and regulations based on the results of fundamental and applied scientific researches
- how to develop, apply and adapt an adequate for a specific situation means of FinTech for the solution of financial engineering problems in practice and doing a scientific research
- FinTech Evolution and Regulation / Programming for FinTech / Financial Big Data Analytics
- engineering thinking and project based work ability.
- exclusive knowledge and abilities in the field of financial engineering by application software, databases, quantitative research methods.
- special point on the time value of money and on the cognition and evaluation of financial risk under uncertainty when making financial management decisions.
- FinTech companies
- accountancy firms
- insurance companies
- investment banks
- other financial institutions
- public sector employers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Methodology of Scientific Research
- Analysis of Investment Possibilities (with course project)
- Master Graduation Thesis 1
- Quantitative and Expert Solution Methods
- Payment Industry
- Financial Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance General Engineering & Technology View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3989 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3989 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3989 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3989 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.