Students will develop the abilities to creatively apply theoretical knowledge and scientific investigation results, and to improve professional competence during whole life learning.
Computerized electronic systems studies includes working on modern sensors, interfaces and signal processors, sound and image processing software and tools, embedded, measurement, control and computerized neural networks and other modern technology-based intelligent electronic systems.
What will students learn?
- Very specialized knowledge in the field of electronics engineering related to research and development of the new products and services related to intelligent electronic systems.
- An ability to independently develop, maintain and improve embedded, computerized intelligent electronic systems.
- Skills to select and use mathematical methods, software and hardware in order to solve problems in electronics engineering area, analyse and interpret results.
Graduates of the Electronics Engineering programme at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University are prepared to work and to be leaders of groups at enterprises maintaining, designing and programming electronic and computer systems or they can enter Doctoral studies of Electrical, Electronics Engineering and Informatics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Electronic Circuits and systems
- Application Specific Integrated Circuits Design (with course project)
- New Micro and Nanotechnologies
- Master's Research Work
- Modern Operating Systems
- Management of Network Service Quality
- Modern Electric Drives
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Electrical Engineering, electronics, electrical and electronics engineering, physics, IT.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.