These programs teach you the skills necessary for the professional practice of counseling and college student personnel work. Our emphasis on personal growth encourages you to gain competencies, values, and beliefs that will enhance and facilitate the helping process. Ship’s MEd and MS in Counseling programs prepare you for a professional role, which adheres to current standards and practices, but also enables you to be flexible enough to grow in your profession as new knowledge and development occurs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- College Counseling Specialization
- College Student Personnel Specialization
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling Specialization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3516 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Clinical mental health, college student personnel, and college counseling specializations require an official undergraduate transcript with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA or successful completion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
- School counseling requires an official undergraduate transcript with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- You are expected to have a minimum of one year's experience (paid or volunteer) in the area to which you are applying.
- Please submit the following with your application:
- Autobiographical statement [PDF] [Word Doc]
- Experience Form.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.