This coursework should include at least 6 hours, and no more than 9 hours, of chemistry research and at least 21-24 hours in courses intended principally for graduate students (numbered 500 or above).
The programme from Fisk University
Courses in chemistry-related fields must be approved by the Director of Graduate Studies in Chemistry, Dr Natalie Arnett, when recommended by the student’s thesis advisor and required by research and/or specialized and approved areas of study.
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Chemistry Biochemistry View 592 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A completed application form for graduate study
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate work.
- A personal statement addressing specific issues pertaining to knowledge, work and/or research experiences, goals and/or interests in the chosen field
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for the General Test are also required.
International21238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21238 USD per year during 24 months.
National21238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21238 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.