Getting degree in Management at the Tomsk Polytechnic University can increase chances for students of landing a secure job and provide them with a better outlook for potential business.
The idea that having high educational credentials can fast track one’s efforts in his or her career is not far from being true.
- Business and management education opens doors and provides new opportunities.
- Students become aware that their road to success becomes more complex because new management roles and promotions equal more responsibility and commitment.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Contemporary Management
- Production management
- Business reengineering
- HR engineering
- Contemporary Strategy analysis
- Marketing process management
- Management Accounting
- Corporate management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree and qualification
- English as a native language / IELTS ( 5.5 or better) or Equivalent Certificate / TPU Entrance Test
- All individuals are selected on their results of TPU Entrance Exams. Additional selection criteria: GPA in Bachelor Program; relative merits and abilities of the applicant, approved by certificates.
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.