The formation path and program allow students to gain an autonomous capability of analysing and tackling complex engineering problems in various civil engineering branches, thus opening many job opportunities in the national and international context.
Formation of students involved in the program is based on courses that on the one hand strengthen the backgorund acquired in the Bachelor level, and on the other hand introduce new elements that contribute to complete the preparation of engineers and make them knowledgeable about the design and management process of civil constructions, taking into account their interactions with the territory and environment.
The content of Civil Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino is strongly focused on the state of practice, but look at the state of the art of various disciplines belonging to different areas of civil engineering.
Depending on selected curriculum, graduated students acquire specialistic skills that lead to the formation of distinct professional profiles. With a specific emphasyis placed on the curriculum “Structures and Infrastructures” (in English language), the professional profile is described below.
A professional ables to:
- apply the principles, theories and analytical, computational and experimental methods for physical-mechanical modelingof terrains and rocks and evaluating their behavior in a static and dynamic field;
- develop procedures for the geotechnical characterization of the land with particular focus on civil constructions and natural risk analyses;
- analyze and design foundations, underground constructions, walls, tunnels, embankments and other constructions ;
- planning and supervise the implementation of slopes stabilization and property improvement of the terrains.
- Hydraulic And Maritime Buildings And Hydrology
- Roads, Railways And Airports
- Construction Science
- Construction Technique
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transportation Engineering View 5 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to be eligible to apply, you need to:
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university obtained after at least 15 years of previous education(primary and secondary plus university).In case you are enrolled in a “single cycle” Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not yet graduated, you must have completed at least 15 years of previous education (minimum 3 years at University level) having obtained at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2601 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- TOPoliTO Scholarships
- Politecnico International Scholarships
- EDISU Piemonte scholarships and accommodation services reserved to prospective students
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation scholarships (MAECI)
- External Bodies calls
- Scholarships for Refugee Students
- Part-Time jobs and other support reserved to prospective students (I and II level degrees)
- Italia Startup Visa program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.