UHD's MBA in Investment Management is appropriate for individuals pursuing careers in a variety of fields including investment banking, asset management and wealth management because it focuses on developing relevant skills related to the financial services sector.
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Business Development and Communication for Financial Professionals
- Industry Trend Analysis and Behavioral Finance
- Capital Marketing and Investment Planning
- Investment Management Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1330 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed Online Application
- $80 application fee
- Transcripts: official transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities attended in the United States.
- Passport copy (name, date of birth, expiration date)
- Original Affidavit of Support
- Original bank statement from sponsor
- English proficiency
- GMAT Score or waiver
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Reference
International810 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National445 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 445 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.