What makes the Samford University Nursing Nurse Anesthesia program special?
- Low student-to-teacher ratio in the classroom, which affords more individual attention
- Caring and supportive clinical and didactic instructors
- Excellent clinical opportunities in rural and metro locations; we give you opportunities to complete more cases, especially hard-to-get cases
- Outstanding regional anesthesia opportunities
- A rich tradition of high academic standards
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical Leadership and Collaboration
- Statistics for Advanced Practice Nursing
- OB/Regional Anes
- Theory, Research and Quality Improvement
- Population Health and Policy
- Anes Pharm
- Adv Health Assess
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 738 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- An on-campus interview
- At least one year of full-time critical care experience as an RN. Acceptable experiences include Cardiac Care Unit, Cardiovascular Recovery, Medical ICU, Neuro ICU, Neonatal ICU, Surgical ICU, Burn ICU, Trauma ICU and Pediatric ICU
- Prerequisite undergraduate courses: general chemistry, research, both with a grade of B or better
- Three letters of reference submitted through Slate.
- Exceptions to any of the admission requirements may be considered on an individual basis
International30293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 862 USD per credit during 28 months.
National30293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 862 USD per credit during 28 months.
Living costs for Homewood
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.