This programme will give you a general management perspective on the functions of a business and how they can be integrated with a rapidly changing environment, together with an up to date knowledge and understanding of the operations of a business enterprise and the practical skills you need to manage them. Course members typically have at least five years of management experience, while the average is more than 10 years.
Our Executive MBA students come from around the world, including Africa, Australia, Europe and the Far East, and the UK. You will study alongside participants from private, public, and non-profit organisations, offering a breadth of experience, fresh perspectives on business issues, and exceptional networking opportunities.
Nottingham's ideal location and excellent transportation links allow managers located anywhere in the UK or overseas to participate.
As we appreciate that you need to plan your MBA carefully to fit in with your work and other commitments, we offer maximum flexibility, allowing you to accommodate your studies into your lifestyle. You can choose from several starting points throughout the year, vary the number of modules you take each year according to your commitments, and can spread the cost by paying for each module as you progress.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Finance and Accounting
- Managing People
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Executive MBA View 43 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline; relevant professional qualifications may also be considered
- In addition, Executive MBA applicants should have at least five years of management work experience
Applicants should have at least five years of management work experience
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships
- Developing Leaders for the Future; Amount:Up to 90% of fees Mentoring
- Leadership in Military Service; Amount: 15-30% of fees
- Management in Local Government; Amount: 15-30% of fees
- Management in the Third Sector; Amount:15-30% of fees
- Management for Health Sector Reform; Amount: 15-30% of fees
- Enabling the Nottinghamshire Growth Plan ; Amount:15-30% of fees
Recognising professional practice scholarships
- Sustainability Professional; Amount: 10% of fees
- Local Business Professional; Amount: 10% of fees
- Finance Professional; Amount: 10% of fees
- Other Professional; Amount: 10% of fees
- Chevening Scholarships; Amount: Up to 95% Fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.