Samford University students have the option of adding a concentration to their degree by taking one additional, approved elective beyond the two normally required for the MBA degree. Students may also earn an MBA without a concentration.
The Master of Business Administration degree program at the Brock School of Business provides graduates the skills needed to be successful managers and leaders in a competitive global business environment.
The core business functions of accounting, economics, finance, operations, marketing, human resources and organizational behavior, management information systems, and corporate strategy are taught with a focus on problem solving and practical application in the workplace.
Graduates of the M.B.A program will possess an understanding of the following:
- Cross Disciplinary Competence: integrating business processes across functional areas in order to make holistic, timely and informed decisions.
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making: generating and synthesizing information to make and implement timely and informed decisions.
- Effective Communication: improving abilities to communicate ideas, analyses, plans, and evaluations to individuals and groups.
- Corporate and Social Responsibility: building the capacity and inclination to make decisions based on comprehensive values and to take actions that demonstrate an awareness of and an attempt to serve all stakeholders.
- Teamwork: recognizing the importance of effective teamwork, valuing diverse perspectives and skills, and assuming a variety of roles to accomplish team objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Foundations of Economics and Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Communications and Analysis
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Economics of Competitive Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- MIS & Communications Technology
- HR and Organization Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Managing Corporate Integrity
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- ossess a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Score at least 480 on the GMAT or an equivalent score on the GRE (use this tool to interpret the GRE in the context of the GMAT)
- International applicants also must score at least a 90 on the TOEFL or 6.5 on the IELTS.
International31032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 862 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 862 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Homewood
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.