- Level 7 Strategic Management qualification at Eaton Business School
- will provide managers/supervisors with an opportunity to enhance their strategic management and Leadership skills by applying the theories and concepts learnt, in managing the strategic level decision making at the workplace.
- This Master’s level qualification equips learners with necessary skill set & module credits to progress onto the MBA (top-up) program.
- Studying the qualification online is the most cost-effective way to complete a Level 7 qualification as eventually, a learner completes with a MBA (top-up) Degree from Renowned UK University. Fees are substantially less compared to studying the full program at the University campus.
- Vocational assignment based assessment will examine work-based problems, and motivate learners to apply tools, models and theories, to real work life situations.
- Gaining this valuable master’s level UK qualification boosts the chance of promotion and a salary increment for learners in their current or future workplace.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Supply Chain Management & Logistic
- Strategic Planning
- Developing Successful Business Teams
The qualifications emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding in the business sector. They are particularly suitable for more mature learners who wish to follow a study that is directly related to their work experience or to an aspectof employment that they wish to move into in due course.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- RQF credits
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management View 368 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
- Applicants without bachelors degree can apply based on their work experience
International5500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National5500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.