The complexity in business challenges in today’s hyper connected world requires organizations turning to exceptional managers who can take on greater cross-functional responsibilities and contribute to the corporate growth on a strategic, tactical and operational levels. It is equally challenging to move out of one’s comfort zone/expertise.
This Business Administration program offered by Eaton Business School is designed to help you accelerate in the leadership transformation role and assist you to play a greater role in your company’s success.
Our actual Onsite class experience, as well as the state-of-art Online Live Interactive classes are ideally suited for the working executives who are busy working professionals with limited time. Therefore, it is one of the best Executive MBA programs which can be pursued online, as distance learning or as part-time.
The modular delivery pattern and the recorded options of these modules helps the learner to focus on one subject at a time, and at the same time provides them the flexibility to imbibe key business concepts, with least downtime from their personal and professional lives. Learning with the EBS faculties is a life-long investment and an interaction with a diverse peer group, expands your social, mind-set and network skills.
EBS promises to help you emerge as a pragmatic manager and leader, with a practical personal development plan for taking your career and your company to the next stage of performance and growth.
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Analyst
- Executive Manager
- Administration Manager
- Executive positions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Self-paced, Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 648 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.