All program course work is designed to provide the prospective administrator with an understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects of the supervisor’s role. Students in the program take a central core of courses in curriculum, evaluation, instruction, law, and finance.
To this are added courses that address community concerns, technology, and research techniques. Students are also exposed to innovative governance structures and methods which will further their careers as school administrators.
The Graduate Studies Program in Administration of Providence College culminates with a six-credit internship which requires students to put into practice the theory they have been taught in their classes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data, Technology and the Principal
- School Law
- Family and Community Engagement: Promoting Culturally Responsive Schools
- Operations and Management: Organizing Schools for Success
- Supervision/Personnel Problems in Education
- School and District Finance: Maximizing Resources for Effective Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 631 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online application
- Application fee of $55.00: Waived for applications submitted by October 15th
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current principal)
- Essay on Philosophy of Leadership
- Copy of professional certification
- Copy of most recent professional evaluation
- Signed Release of Records for current principal and superintendent
- Record of Support from current superintendent
- Interview and on-demand writing sample
International16920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for North Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.