The Sports Coaching programme of University of Worcester enables you to develop your coaching whether you are more interested in high performance, mental wellbeing or participation.
- Full and part-time study options
- Flexible modular structure allows you to study at your own pace
- Choose from multiple pathways: Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Master's Degree
- Choice of assessment topic, so you can tailor your assignments to your personal and professional interests
- Professional Placement to apply contemporary research and theory to sports coaching environments
Where could it take you?
An MSc in Sports Coaching will provide students with opportunities in many areas of sport and/or coaching, and other areas of employment as well.
This degree is useful for a wide range of occupations, such as:
- Professional sports coach
- Fitness instructor
- Physical education teacher
- Sports coach
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Coach development officer
- Sport development officer
- Sports coaching lecturer
- Recreation officer
- Self-employed coaching consultant
- Performance analyst
More informationVisit official programme website
- Athlete and coach learning
- Leading People in sport
- Contemporary issues in sports coaching
- Professional placement
- Sports Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 131 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
- Students will normally have a 2:1 classification in a sport related degree.
- Students who hold a sport-related degree classification of either 2:2 (or below), or, a non-sport related degree will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate coaching experience.
- The IELTS score for international applicants is 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each component). Other English Language qualifications will be considered.
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK / EU, EEA: 590 GBP per 15 credits
- INTERNATIONAL: 1,142 GBP per 15 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.