Successful graduates of the Communication Disorders program at Stockton University will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic human communication and swallowing processes and be able to integrate information pertaining to normal and abnormal human development across the life span.
- Demonstrate knowledge of communication and swallowing disorders and differences including the principles and methods of prevention, assessment, and intervention for persons with communication and swallowing disorders across the lifespan.
- Practice in accordance with the standards of ethical conduct.
- Integrate research principles into evidence-based clinical practice.
- Communicate orally and in written form as required for professional practice.
- Be able to evaluate and treat individuals with communication and swallowing disorders, across the lifespan, in a culturally and linguistically responsive manner.
The Master of Science in Communication Disorders education program in Speech-Language Pathology at Stockton University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Neurological Bases of Communication Disorders
- Language Disorders in Young Children
- Advanced Clinical Methods
- Language Disorders in School Aged Children
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Disorders of Phonology
- Diagnostic Methods
- Diagnostic Methods Application
- Clinical Audiology for Speech-Language Pathologists
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLinguistics Speech Pathology View 233 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree
- Cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher
- Completion of prerequisite coursework with a grade "C" or better
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including Stockton)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Essay, resume, and any other additional information asked in CSDCAS.
- MSCD-HES applicants must upload the MSCD-HES Supplemental Questions Form
- Official GRE Test Scores sent directly to CSDCAS
International36603 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1162 USD per credit during 24 months.
National36603 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1162 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State25105 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.