These courses are selected in consultation with the Research Advisor, Advisory Committee, and the Department's Graduate Program Director. Each student is also expected to participate in the Department's seminar program where both literature and research seminars are delivered to students and faculty on a weekly basis during the semester.
At the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia we offer a master degree in Chemsitry. Upon entering the graduate program, all students register for research rotations with at least two potential research advisors. This laboratory rotation program is designed to expose the student to the available research opportunities in their area of interest. Upon completion of the rotation series, a student is eligible to select a Research Advisor (the advisor usually is, but need not be, one of the rotation advisors). Consult this list of faculty who are available to serve as advisors. Descriptions of faculty and their research interests will help you select a potential research advisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organic Chemistry with Laboratory
- Analytical Chemistry
- English Composition
- Literature of Chemistry
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry View 547 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application - Apply online.
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended with all degrees documented. Transcripts from non-US institutions must be course-by-course evaluated by World Education Services (WES)
- Statement of Professional Goals
- All applicants must submit a 1000-word essay explaining specific short and long-term career goals that the program will help address. If the applicant is applying to be a MS (Thesis) or Ph.D. student, the applicant must identify at least two of the program’s faculty whose research interests align most closely with their own interests and describe why s/he perceives this to be so. The essay may be submitted as part of application, or as an email enclosure, or sent separately via postal mail
- Resume or CV
- Three written letters of recommendation
International38548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1676 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1676 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.