Classes are offered asynchronously or with synchronous elements (via webinar or other live online delivery methods). Synchronous course elements are held in the evenings or on weekends.
We offer a master degree in Biomedical Writing at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Classes are small and average 6-10 students, which permits individual instruction and attention. You can take up to 12 credits before you'll need to matriculate.
Research at USciences
- The faculty and students of USciences engage in pioneering research spanning basic sciences such as biology, chemistry, nanotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences and physics to socio-behavioral, applied and clinical research.
- Our research efforts are an extension of the unique academic focus of USciences, to deliver life-saving insights into the causes and cures of chronic illnesses, and continuously improve our health care system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Writing in Science
- Information Strategies for Biomedical Writers
- Promotion of Biomedical Products: Regulatory Considerations
- Health Journalism Documentation
- Continuing Medical Education
- Entrepreneurship in Biomedical Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Creative Writing View 345 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application - Apply online.
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended with all degrees documented. Transcripts from non-US institutions must be course-by-course evaluated by World Education Services (WES)
- Statement of Professional Goals
- All applicants must submit a 1000-word essay explaining specific short and long-term career goals that the program will help address. If the applicant is applying to be a MS (Thesis) or Ph.D. student, the applicant must identify at least two of the program’s faculty whose research interests align most closely with their own interests and describe why s/he perceives this to be so. The essay may be submitted as part of application, or as an email enclosure, or sent separately via postal mail
- Resume or CV
- Three written letters of recommendation
International38548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1676 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1676 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.