The Management MiM programme from London Business School helps students explore how different business functions intersect and work together to deliver real-life value, broaden their mindset, study electives alongside students from across our degree portfolio, benefit from a rigorous, integrated and applied learning journey and access global recruiters to launch their career.
- Developed in extensive consultation with leading employers, the Masters in Management curriculum promotes the knowledge and skills leading companies demand.
- Take advantage of our prime London location and unrivalled business links to become the best you can be.
- Benefit from specific events like Early Careers Recruitment Evening, Tech and Startup Evening and Buy-side Networking Evening that support your global career
- Experience a comprehensive career development programme, equipping you with the skills and confidence to effectively communicate your value to employers
- Build a global alumni network to draw on throughout your career.
- Many students secure jobs in popular industries like consulting, finance and technology; others branch out into diversified sectors such as energy and healthcare.
- Applied Microeconomics
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Data Analytics for Management
- Business Analytics
- Financial Accounting
- Performing in Organisations
- The Global Macroeconomy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London Business School and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- GMAT/GRE score (The institution codes are: GMAT = Z11-J7-40; GRE = 3805)
- One page CV
- Proof of English language ability
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Application fee: £95
- Name and details of two referees
International39200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National39200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.