Leading and managing people has never been easy, but with modern appraisal systems and career path management tools, you can now be more efficient than ever.
Graduates are equipped to pursue a wide variety of career options in the HR arena, including employee relations, employee development, assessment and recruitment.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- To create an opportunity for students to enter human resource management positions in companies and develop people management skills.
- To study, review, and put into practice both the “tried and tested” techniques and the latest concepts of human resource management.
- To develop a critical awareness of the global business environment and the relevant tools required to make a global organisation successful in managing its human resources.
- To develop an understanding of how relevant HRM techniques can be applied in the organisation to overcome ethical and professional issues at different managerial levels.
- To develop international managers, skilled in interpersonal and cross-cultural communication, and capable of effective communication of all stakeholders of the company.
- To create a global and strategic mindset and to develop sensitivity to learning from other cultures.
- To build an appreciation in students of the need to continuously develop skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
This Strategic Human Resource Management programme from International Business School provides graduates with excellent career opportunities, including positions in Employee Relations, Employee Development, and Recruitment. Organisations recognise that a strong HRM team is an essential part of a business enterprise, and the HRM course will train students to perform effectively in many roles.
Our graduates are working in the areas of recruitment, performance and talent management, and organizational development at banks, hotels, or HR consulting companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practices of Global Business
- Leading and Managing People
- Strategic HR Management
- Fundamentals of Research - Academic Skills
- Quantitative Methods for Social Sciences
- Business Strategy
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Strategic Career Planning
- Skills for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 3 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- first- or second-class Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- One-off registration fee for non-EU citizens: € 900
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.