The Strategic Marketing programme from International Business School develops knowledge and skills in business and marketing and directs students towards the commercial environment. The programme also seeks to encourage one's creative expression and help smooth a path to this exciting sector. Our graduates are represented in an extremely diverse range of multinational, national and local organisations the world over, including sales, advertising, account management, PR, and market research.
Students upon graduation should be equipped with:
- global economic and managerial issues as they relate to strategic decision making;
- contemporary issues of marketing, including the phenomenon of new media and social media;
- the current interpretation of brands and entertainment marketing;
- how CSR, responsible and ethical marketing can add value to profitable business strategies;
- appropriate techniques to deal with complex issues critical to the success of multinational firms.
Graduates will be able to pursue careers in a wide range of marketing roles at a creative agency or in the media sector including Product Management, Sales, Advertising, Public Relations, and Market Research.
Recent IBS graduates are working as brand managers or sales executives at PR/marketing/advertising agencies or in the FMCG sector, in the health industry or in the media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
- Business Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Strategic Management View 5 other Masters in Strategic Management in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- relevant first- or second-class Bachelor's degree or a first or second class Bachelor's degree in any field plus documented relevant work experience of at least 1 year
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- One-off registration fee for non-EU citizens: €900
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.