Building on your own experience and background, you’ll expand your professional arts knowledge, management skills, entrepreneurial thinking and creative leadership skills.
Delivered in close collaboration with leading arts organisations, we’ll provide you with the theoretical framework, appropriate skills and practical experience to meet the challenges of working in your chosen field.
You’ll cover theory, critical thinking and skills development as well as gaining practical experience. You’ll analyse debates in and around culture and the arts, and apply them to contemporary practice, structures, funding and participation.
Gain experience in the sector
At the heart of this Arts Management course offered by Bath Spa University is work-based experience and embedded networking opportunities. You'll have opportunities to assess current practice and to research the wider theoretical and academic contexts of arts and cultural management today.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts Management in the 21st Century
- Managing Arts and Cultural Events
- Marketing Communications
- Extended Placement Project
- Marketing Management
- Managing People
- Advanced Academic and Business Skills
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late applications (generally those made after 31 July) will only be considered if places remain on the course.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 513 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will normally have a good undergraduate degree in any academic subject. You may be considered without an undergraduate degree, if you can demonstrate considerable relevant experience. You may be asked to attend an interview.
- If English is not your first language, you'll need to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language. The Admissions Team assesses applications individually, but for postgraduate courses we're looking for an IELTS score of between 6.0-7.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (Writing, Listening, Reading and Speaking).
International15070 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15070 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7790 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7790 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part-time fee - £3,895
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.