Use Data to Improve Health and Health Care
As the health care system evolves – both in the U.S. and abroad – there is an increasing need for health analytics by biomedical research institutions, biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, health information exchanges, hospital collaborations and health-related research firms.
In the Biostatistics program of the New York Medical College, you will:
- Learn data engineering and develop mastery in managing and analyzing “big data.”
- Master quantitative analysis techniques including sophisticated regression and modeling techniques and interpretive skills.
- Discover ways to provide value to teams of clinical and policy decision makers in a variety of health care settings.
- Gain an understanding and facility with decision-making based on probability and risk.
- Learn to turn data into information by developing the ability to extract meaningful information from the analyses of large datasets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Modeling
- Survival Analysis
- Mathematical Statistics I: Probability
- Mathematical Statistics II: Inference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology View 864 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Baccalaureate Degree or Higher
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE, MCAT or DAT
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Graduate Admission Application
- Two personal statements
International1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.