The Biomedical Engineering program of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is intended primarily for degree candidates with a B.S. degree in any engineering discipline.
- Applications from students with different undergraduate majors are considered for admission on a case-by-case basis with the understanding that substantial additional undergraduate coursework may be required.
- The objective of the Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering program is to prepare graduates for early career advancement in the field of Biomedical Engineering by building upon their undergraduate training with advanced coursework and concentrated study of problems and topics relevant to the field.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biomedical Engineering Design
- Biomedical Optics
- Bioengineering Statistics
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Human Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 428 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
- Completed Online Application
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official GRE Score Report
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Score Report
International50961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50961 USD per year during 12 months.
National50961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50961 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Terre Haute
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.