The Education programme of University of Worcester is based on developing the essential research knowledge and skills related to the broad field of education. All modules included on this degree are research focused and informed and centred on the development of the student as an independent researcher.
- Prepare for doctoral level study
- Engage in a career in educational research in a range of educational contexts
- Meet the global need for highly trained individuals who can make informed decisions on future research directions
- Develop a critical approach to the analysis of data and interpretation of published research.
Where could it take you?
You will meet the global need for highly trained individuals who can make informed decisions on future research directions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Processes and Skills, Management and Methods
- Approaches to educational research: methodologies and practicalities
- MRes Education Research Thesis Preparation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 828 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- A First or Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1) Degree, or equivalent award, in English or a related subject
- Appropriate research or professional experience, which can be verified by evidence of achievement. This includes, for example, research related experience in a government organisation, NGO, charitable trust, literary or historical society, heritage organisation, specialist library or museum., professional writing experience (e.g. publicity, marketing, journalism), or creative writing (especially experimental and spoken-word poetry).
- International applicants will be required to demonstrate comparable prior subject experience and to have an appropriate level of written and spoken English
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK / EU, EEA: 590 GBP per 15 credits
- NON-EU / EEA: 1,142 GBP per 15 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.