Under special agreement, students plan their undergraduate programs to include certain foundation courses normally taken in the first year of study in an M.B.A. program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Law and Society
- Business Law
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Management Principles
- Foundations of Organizational Behavior
- Foundations of Financial Accounting
- Foundations of Managerial Accounting
- Computer ProgrammingE-Commerce and Management Information Systems
- Statistics and ProbabilityStatistical Methods
- Operations/Production Management
- Probability and Statistics
- Foundations of Marketing Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Marketing View 367 other Masters in Economics in United States
Preparation for Skidmore should include a minimum of four years of English, three or more years of mathematics, three or more years of social science, three or more years of science, and three or more years of a foreign language.
International students and U.S. citizens studying abroad must submit:
- Transcripts of all secondary- and university-level work completed or currently in progress;
- SAT or ACT examination results are required if English is not your first language and you have not attended a high school for at least three years where English is the only language of instruction;
International52400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52400 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National52400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52400 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.